Activity Consent Form and Approval by Parents or Legal Guardian (BSA Form 19-673) — This is the consent form that is recommended for use for all activities

Annual Health and Medical Record (BSA form 34605) — Medical form required to be completed annually by all Troop members – adults and youth. This is required for all persons attending Summer Camp.

How to find Merit Badges and forms — Link from National BSA to Merit Badge fliers to download

Merit badge Counselor Application (BSA form 34405) — Application form for new Merit Badge Counselor. This is what BSA National uses for applying to be a Merit Badge Counselor. URL is here:

Merit Badge Counselor overview — National's 2-page slide (condensed) on being a Merit Badge Counselor

Merit Badge Counselor Teacher's guide — The link above has another link to a section to see what you know about being a Merit Badge Counselor.

Motherload of all Scouting Forms — Any Scouting form you've ever looked for can be found here.

New Adult Application — Application form for new adult troop member.

New Youth Application — Application form for new youth troop member.

Occoneechee Council Merit Badge Counselor form — Merit Badge Counselor form for Occoneechee Council - Link

Troop Resource Survey — Survey of talents for folks to complete. If the Troop knows of certain talents or skills that parents and others have, we can use this to improve our program.

What does it take to be a Merit Badge Counselor? — See the link from National BSA regarding what it takes to be a good MBC

What makes a good Merit Badge Program - do's/dont's — This is pretty long but it's thorough and follows with the scouting spirit regarding merit badges.